August was a long, tough and unproductive month, to be frank. After an exam I had done on a Sunday, I forced a downtime; I knew I needed it. And now, as I review what I have achieved so far, I realize I need to schedule a practical and consistent daily routine, since I have been distracted and unmotivated lately.
In short, I plan to:
- Drink a lot of water.
- Go to the library.
- Revise actively.
- Maintain a study routine at night.
- Plan out which subject and topic to study on which day (maximum of two per day).
- Use Silo as a productivity timer (e. g. pomodoro method).
- Repeat out loud everything I can remember of the subject and topic I studied. Then, revise what I missed.
- Do not get desperate. There is time.
Will this work long term? Only time will tell, but I sure will revisit the subject in October. Cheers! 👋